Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 16

"Please Stop Taking My Picture, Mom!"

Rats, it's so hard to keep practicing when my son HATES to be photographed. We've had a couple of perfect, cloudy days on the beach - perfect for that nice, even light. Well, all I can do is try. I used a texture by Amanda Rockwell here...just played with the soft light and multiply modes, and then enhanced the saturation a bit. Erased, or masked, the texture from his face and arms, although it was perfectly subtle to start with.

3 comments:

  1. Well sure that's your son hated you shoot a great picture .. The texture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those situations that children hate to be photographed.

    Anyway your picture is perfect - love the view of your son and the color

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooww this photo like the other is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete